» About myCymbal.com
- All cymbals on myCymbal.com are video recorded. This process involves handling and playing of the products. All new cymbals on myCymbal.com are subject to minor fingerprinting and stick marks.
- Due to the nature of audio recording & the many factors involved (room sound, sticks, velocity, etc.), cymbal sounds on the website vs cymbal sounds in person may vary.
» USPS Shipping
- Please be aware that although USPS is sometimes a less expensive method of shipping, USPS does not guarantee delivery time nor does it provide accurate tracking or recourse for lost, damaged, delayed, or stolen shipments. For faster, more reliable delivery with accurate tracking, we recommend that you select FedEx shipping options.
- If you choose USPS as your method of shipment and an issue arises, Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com will do everything in its power to facilitate a positive resolution. However, we will not be able to refund, reimburse, or resend packages that are lost, damaged, delayed, or stolen. If USPS is chosen, you, the customer, will assume full responsibility for your shipment once it leaves our facility.
- USPS service may be limited by box size and insurance amount restrictions. We will not ship uninsured parcels, for any reason. For a full list of "Country Conditions for Mailing" please click here: http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ab_001.htm. Simply choose your country from the pulldown menu on the left labeled 'Individual Country Listings'.
» Free Shipping
- Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com provides Free Shipping on many items.
- Free Shipping applies to the Continental US only (Alaska & Hawaii excluded).
- If an item is marked as Free Shipping, that item will ship free via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, or FedEx SmartPost. Other items on the same order may or may not ship free, depending on size and quantity.
- Free Shipping is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
» Direct Signature
- Orders that total $200 or more may require a direct signature upon delivery. This procedure requires a signature and photo identification from the account holder at the time of delivery. The direct signature option cannot be removed once an order has been shipped. Please contact Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com prior to placing an order to see if direct signature is a requirement.
- If a package requiring direct signature cannot be signed for, the package will be returned to Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com and the original shipping charge will not be eligible for reimbursement.
» Domestic Shipping
- We use FedEx and/or USPS for most deliveries.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of order date.
- Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com does not ship orders out on Saturday or Sunday.
- All shipments over $200 require a Direct Signature upon delivery unless specified otherwise.
- All shipments are insured by the shipping company.
- Undesired items are to be refused upon delivery.
» International Orders & Shipping
- Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com will not ship international orders to alternate shipping addresses. International orders must be shipped to the credit card, or PayPal billing address. All orders paid for with PayPal must have verified accounts and confirmed shipping addresses. If these criteria are not met, your payment will be refunded and the order will be cancelled.
- We use USPS Air Mail (no surface mail), and/or FedEx.
- myCymbal.com only accepts credit cards from Canada, the UK, and Australia. All other countries must pay with a verified PayPal account.
- All international orders incur import taxes, duties, and tariffs. Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com is in no way responsible for payment of these fees.
- International shipping rates on our website are merely estimates, adjusted shipping rates can/will apply after the checkout process is completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for accurate international shipping estimates prior to placing an order.
- Shipping/transit estimates do not include time spent in customs.
- All shipments are insured by the shipping company.
- The recipient of a warranty replacement item shipped internationally will be responsible for all import fees, duties, and taxes. Memphis Drum Shop will declare the full retail value of the warranty replacement item and is in no way responsible for payment of those fees. We will not ship a replacement item uninsured.
» Return & Exchange Information
- Please contact Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com prior to returning any item - send email(s) to email@example.com or call (888) 276-2331
- Items are to be returned within 7 days of the received date.
- Items are to be returned with the original sale receipt, paperwork, and free gift(s) if applicable.
- Items are to be returned in the original sale condition. Return items must be complete in the original box and packaging with all accessories and product documentation if applicable (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guide, cds, bags, etc.).
- Items need to show absolutely no signs of use, abuse, stick marks, or fingerprints.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee or refusal/denial if we are unable to sell the returned item(s) as new.
- All return shipping costs are your responsibility if you decide not to keep the item(s).
- You are responsible for all merchandise until it safely reaches our location. You should double check all packaging and insure your shipment for the full amount of your original purchase. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, stolen, or missing items. Use a reputable shipping carrier and keep your tracking number until you have a delivery confirmation. We recommend FedEx for your return shipping needs. You are responsible for any shipping claims if there is a problem with your return shipment.
- Special/Custom orders are non-refundable and not eligible for return.
- Refunds are only available for item sale price and TN sales tax (9.25%)(if applicable).
- Original & return shipping charges are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Our Free Shipping promotion is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
- Free gifts are to be returned if you are returning the original item. If any free gift is not returned, you will receive a refund for the original item(s) minus the value of the free gift.
- Refunds on purchases will be credited to your account within 72 hours of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to the original payment source (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.).
- Customers are allowed to return up to 2 items per year with no additional charge or restocking fee (excludes bass drum pedals and electronics). Any return beyond the allotted 2 will be subject to a restocking fee of at least 20%. Once a customer has returned 5 items, regardless of the time frame, a restocking fee of at least 20% will be applied to any refund from then on.
Address for Returns & Exchanges:
Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com
878 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104
Attn: Returns Dept
- Layaways are for thirty days for purchases under $500 and 90 days for purchases over $500.
- The minimum amount to put an item in layaway is 25% of the total cost and an additional 10% up-charge.
- All items left unpaid or unclaimed after this time will result in the loss of all monies.
» Specifications and Prices
- Specifications and prices are supplied by manufacturers and are subject to change without notice.
- Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com is not responsible for typographical errors.
» Other Policies
- Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
- Reimbursements or warranty replacements will not be issued until a shipping insurance investigation has been completed. The customer must cooperate with the shipping company in order to complete a shipping insurance investigation (provide images, allow the shipping company to physically investigate the shipment).
- Claims for damaged or missing items in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- If a customer receives a shipment from Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com and then forwards the package(s) to a third party, Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com is in no way responsible for damages, lost goods, claims, or import fees of any kind.
- Most manufacturer warranties only apply to the USA. Please check manufacturer's policies for details.